Age Regression Research, Techniques & Practice
Levels 1, 2, and Advanced
May 21-23, 2021
11th Annual Age Regression Workshop
Clinical Hypnosis Workshops:
● Discuss research and basic Age Regression techniques.
● Develop experience in applying Age Regression skills in (supervised) dyads.
● Apply Age Regression techniques and theory to ADHD, anxiety and PTSD.
● Participate with discussion of case presentations and demonstrations.
● Develop knowledge and skill applications of Age Regression to ADHD, addictions, depression, ODD, and PTSD.
Day 1 -
● Lecture on new Age Regression techniques.
● Combining Clinical Hypnosis and Chakra Balancing.
Day 2 -
● Clinical Hypnosis applied to OCD.
● Clinical Hypnosis applied to Seasonal Affective Disorder.
Day 3 -
● Clinical Hypnosis applied to IBS.
● Discussion about the North Carolina Protocol: A scripted treatment course for IBS.
● Practice, demonstrations, discussion & case consultations.
Open to licensed health and mental health care professionals* who would like to learn safe, effective, tested age regression techniques, including hypnotic anchoring and self-hypnosis techniques developed by Maureen Turner.
*All Registrants must have taken an ASCH-Approved Basic Clinical Hypnosis Workshop (20 hrs) at minimum & psychotherapy within their licensed scope of practice.
MEd, RNBC, LCMHC, LCSW
Approved Consultant, American Society of
Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH)
Psychotherapist / Hypnotherapist:
Age Regression Specialist, ADHD Specialist
(25+ years experience)
President, Motivation Hypnosis
Casey Goldman, LCMHC
Nick Boutros, LMHC, CCMHC